USUE students to participate in MarkStrat competition in Belgium
MarkStrat will bring together students from across 10 countries in the European Union to demonstrate their mastery of best practices in marketing and management. The competition will run from March 8-15.
The competition will be conducted entirely in the English language, giving students a chance to practice their language skills.
This is the third year a delegation of students from USUE will participate in MarkStrat. USUE teams previously have taken home gold, silver and bronze medals.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants