CSKA begins 2014 training in Spain
The players spent the day warming up before proceeding onto a series of ball exercises and treadmill work.
"CSKA returned after the holidays in good condition, without excess weight and other significant problems," CSKA Head Coach Leonid Slutsky said. "In order to start work on full-fledged gaming activities and tactics, the [players] were in acceptable physical condition."
CSKA teammates Kiril Nababkin, Alexander Cauna and Mario Fernandez were reportedly fully recovered following injuries sustained last year.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants