UrFU's Lingua-T to perform Lorca's "House of Bernarda Alba"
Tickets are on sale now for $4.50 to $6 and may be purchased through the UrFU Department of Foreign Language.
Published in June of 1936, "The House of Bernarda Alba" was Garcia Lorca's final play before his death in the Spanish Civil War the following August.
The play received was first produced in 1945. It centers on an aging matriarch steadfast in her old-fashioned beliefs as her family of daughters seeks to break free of their mother's tyrannical restrictions.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants