Nomos Bank pays ninth coupon of series 11 bonds
Per the annual coupon rate of 9.5 percent, bondholders were paid $1.42 per bond.
Thus far, Nomos Bank has paid out a total of $77 million for the first nine coupons of the series. With one coupon remaining to be paid, Nomos Bank will ultimately pay a total of $150 million for the series 11 bonds.
The series 11 bonds were originally issued in 2008.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants