Nomos Bank pays coupon on BO-05 series bonds
Bondholders were paid $1.36 per bond, per the annual coupon rate of nine percent.
As a result, there are two issues of outstanding classical bonds remaining to be paid out: series 11 bonds and series 12 bonds. Moreover, there are five issues of commercial papers which remain to be paid: BO-1, BO-2, BO-3, BO-5 and BO-6.
The total value of all Nomos Bank assets yet to be paid, including the bank's circulation of four Eurobonds, is $1.65 billion.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants