Yekaterinburg housing prices rise 2.1 percent in 2013
In the month of December alone, prices increased by 0.5 percent to reach $15 per square meter, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
However, in the fourth zone of Yekaterinburg, housing prices fell by 1.1 percent. Currently, the average price per square meter in the fourth zone is $13.80.
Real estate analysts expect housing costs in most regions of Yekaterinburg to stay around $15 per square meter for the next four to five months, and then return to around $14 per square meter during the spring, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants