More than two billion square feet of retail slated to open in Yekaterinburg in 2014
The city will be home to 54 trading companies, shopping malls, food and non-food shops should the announced projects be implemented in time. Stores in 72 housing complexes are also slated to open in 2014, Ekburg.ru reports.
Additionally, there will be nine logistics and warehouse complexes under the new plan, making up a total area of more than one million square feet.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants