Russian regions to receive drones departments for rescue operations
"Special branches that will be equipped with unmanned aerial vehicles and other necessary robotic systems will be set up in all regions," Puchkov said, according to The Moscow Times. "We plan to make very active use of all robotic technology, including drones."
During Monday's address, Puchkov also announced that emergency service horse and dog centers will be installed in each region.
"Today we are presenting the first horse to such a center in Yekaterinburg," Puchkov said, adding that eventually the center would hold five emergency horses, The Moscow Times reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants