Fifteen-year-old Yekaterinburg resident awarded for saving neighbors from fire
"On May 10, a neighbor's apartment, in which there were two children and a grandmother, broke out in fire," Puchkov said during the ceremony, according to ITAR-TASS. "Vladislav proved himself heroically."
According to the neighbor's account, Prikhodko instructed another neighbor to dial the fire department before entering the burning apartment himself, retrieving all three occupants and bringing them to safety. Prikhodko reportedly covered his face with a wet towel to prevent smoke inhalation.
During the awards ceremony, Puchkov also awarded 15 other medals to members of his Emergency Situations staff, ITAR-TASS reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants