City contractors near completion on Shirokoy River street lamp project
The new streetlights will span Sukhodolskoye Street, from its intersection with Svetlorechensky Street through Feofanova street, according to Ekburg.ru.
Contractors have reported that nearly all of the light poles have been installed, and the wiring required for completion of the project should be finished by March.
The lamps will be powered through a connection with the Yekaterinburg Electric Grid Company, which also provides electricity to a 3,280-foot expanse of streetlights in the Shirokoy River neighborhood installed last year, Ekburg.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants