SKB-Bank ranked among best Russian banks outside of Moscow
The ratings agency considered the net assets of 402 Russian banks outside Moscow as the primary factor for evaluation. As of Oct. 1, SKB-Bank's net assets amounted to $3.35 billion, Ural Business Consulting reports.
RBC noted that St. Petersburg had the largest density of non-capital banks, followed by Dagestan, Tartarstan, the Sverdlovsk region, Samara region, Rostov region, Tyumen region and Krasnodar Territory.
St. Petersburg and the Sverdlovsk region each had at least two top-10 banks in RBC Rating's list, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants