Aeroexpress launches site for visually impaired
The website, http://aeroexpress.ru/special.htm, was made in compliance with GOST requirements for the visually impaired. All texts are presented in large print, contrasted against a white, grey or black background color.
Aeroexpress plans to launch an English-language version of its website for the visually impaired in the near future.
Additionally, Aeroexpress--owned in part by Uzbek businessman Iskander Makhmudov--offers several on-board services for guests with limited mobility, including wheelchair ramps, wide turnstiles and handrails.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants