Adequate water sources lead Yekaterinburg to shut Nyazepetrovsky intake
The Nyazepetrovsky cascade was closed at the end of December when technicians shut off the three pumps used to draw water from the Chelyabinsk region. Traditionally, water to the Nyazepetrovsky cascade is drawn from the river basin in Ufa Chusovaya, Ekburg.ru reports.
City works experts forecast that enough water will reach the city from the nearby Volchihinskoe and Upper Makarovsky reservoirs, even during the cold winter months of the first quarter of the year.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants