Passenger car hits three pedestrians in Yekaterinburg
The incident occurred at approximately 1 p.m. local time outside the circle in downtown Yekaterinburg, RIA Novosti reports.
"The driver of the car...[did] not choose safe speed, lost control, drove off the road onto the sidewalk hitting three pedestrians," a witness said, according to RIA Novosti. "Then the passenger car crashed into a concrete block and overturned."
All five people involved were taken to a Sverdlovsk hospital where they were treated for various fractures and bruises.
Police have concluded that the driver of the car was under the influence of alcohol, RIA Novosti reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants