UrFU hosts 13th Litera Scripta foreign language contest
A jury of experienced professional translators chose the winners of the contest, in which participants competed in such categories as prose and journalism in English, German and French.
Over 300 works from different parts of Russia and other countries were submitted by contestants.
The contest was organized by the Sverdlovsk Regional Branch of the Union of Translators of Russia and the Department of Education, Culture and the Media of the Consulate General of the U.S. in Yekaterinburg.
Also involved in organizing the contest were the German Academic Exchange Service DAAD, American Information Center in Yekaterinburg, Friends of France and the Department of Foreign Literature of the Belinsky Library.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants