Yekaterinburg to host Burger King Christmas soccer tournament
The tournament is open to young athletes ages 15 to 16, or born in 1998. Participating teams will travel to Yekaterinburg from Perm, Izhevsk, Tomsk, Chelyabinsk and Krasnoyarsk to compete. The team with the highest number of points in matches played will be declared the winner.
The New Year tournament starts Monday, Jan. 6 at 12 p.m. with a match between Tomsk and Chelyabinsk. The Yekaterinburg Ural team will play that day at 3:45 p.m. against Krasnoyarsk.
Admission to any of the games in the tournament is free as part of Burger King's sponsorship of the event.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants