Yekaterinburg students participate in USUE drawing contest
The drawings were supervised by the children's teacher, Tatyana Pronina, and were later submitted to Ural State Economic University's Department of Service Economy.
The drawing competition, "Foresight Prediction: The City of the Future", is a component of a USUE research project that focuses on children's perceptions of their surroundings. Students were prompted to visualize the future of architecture, administration, management and the environment.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants