Alstom launches high-speed rail between Paris, Barcelona
Currently, Alstom train models TGV Duplex and AVE S100 are using the rail. The TGV Duplex is the fastest of the vehicles and has the largest transport capacity on the market. It is being operated by France's SNCF.
The AVE S100 is a single-deck VHS train operated by Spain's Renfre. The AVE S100 is a 20-year-old model that was recently modernized by Alstom to conform with the modern rail system.
Prior to Altom's high speed route between Paris and Barcelona, the average travel time between the cities was 5.5 hours. Now, high-speed rail travelers can travel between the cities in 3.5 hours.
With the opening of the Paris-Barcelona route, Alstom's high speed rail system is operated in 18 different countries across 16 international borders.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants