Yekaterinburg industrial production increases 12 percent
The industrial production index for the period rose 109.2 year-over-year, Ural Business Consulting reports.
"Today's Yekaterinburg is a multi-functional center," a spokesman for Yekaterinburg's city council said, according to Ural Business Consulting. "Most of the socioeconomic development indicators of the Urals' capital keep on improving. The high industrial growth rate makes a positive impact on the salaries and wages- the median figure now comes to nearly $1,100."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants