MegaFon to launch high-speed connection between Europe, Asia
The line was created with foreign companies Kazakhtelecom and Interoute and will extend through the territories of Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, Slovakia, Austria and German.
The DREAM route will reduce the delay time between telecommunication facilities in Hong Kong and Frankfurt-am-Main. It also offers higher reliability compared with submarine cables, which often result in long interruptions due to external factors. The unique geographical position of DREAM has low seismic activity.
The DREAM line, which stands for Diverse Route for European and Asian Markets, is authorized for the transfer of all types of telecommunications between Europe and Asia. It will offer reliable DWDM communication channels at speeds of up to 10 GB per second. Once fully constructed, the system will offer a potential capacity of up to 8 TB per second.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants