Ural Airlines offers discounted Sochi-Milan flights
Customers can pay $68.34 per one-way flight to Milan on Feb. 3, 7 and 10 and March 3, as well as on flights returning from Sochi on Feb. 17, 21 and 24 and March 17.
Milan is a major fashion capital of the world and a top European travel destination. In February, the best Italian designers will be offering discounts of anywhere from 50 percent and 70 percent. In addition to shopping, Milan is home to architectural and cultural masterpieces.
Ural Airlines will conduct flights from Sochi to Milan weekly on Mondays and Fridays on Airbus A320 jets, which include lounges and economy and business classes.
Ural Airlines is based in Yekaterinburg, Russia and operates chartered domestic and international flights out of Koltsovo International Airport. The airline was founded in 1943 as Sverdlovsk State Air Enterprises. The company has 1,390 employees and has approximately 30 aircraft in its fleet.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants