Second round of Eremenko Cup to be held in Riga
Competing this weekend as the tournament's final four teams are Gazprom-Ugra, Enakievets, FK Nikars Riga and and Yekaterinburg. Gazprom-Ugra is highest in the ranking at nine points. Enakievets is in second place with six points, while Nikars-Riga and Yekaterinburg are tied for last with one point each, Ekburg.ru reports.
"We are hostages [in the] standings, behind five points from second place," Yekaterinburg head coach Vadim Yashin said, according to Ekburg.ru. "We now have a period when the team fell into a losing streak, and the need to show character to get out and go back to the previous level."
Yekaterinburg will have a chance to beat its losing streak Thursday night at 9 p.m. local time as it faces off against Nikars Riga. On Saturday, the team will go play Gazprom-Yurga and will close the weekend on Sunday with a six p.m. match against Enakievets.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants