Russian government awards UrFU staff for performance
The "Honorary Worker of Higher Professional Education" award was given to three UrFU employees: Svetlana Alexandrovna Bolyshevoy, the director of marketing communications and branding at the Institute for Public Management and Entrepreneurship; Anatoly Chernouhovu, the head of UrFU's historical faculty at the Institute of Humanities and Arts; and UrFU Financial Management head Elvira Minishaevne Khafizova.
The Ministry of Education also awarded diplomas of recognition to Lyudmila L. Kalinina of the Economics and Law Institute, Victor E. Lebedev of the Russian History Department and Olga B. Naschetnikova of the Department of Water Resources and Water Technology).
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants