Sverdlovsk to develop cooperative programs with Equatorial Guinea
The diplomatic measures called for in the 2014 proposal were developed with input from Ural State Economic University Rector and Ural Federal University First Vice Rector Dmitry Bugrov.
"On behalf of the Governor of the Sverdlovsk region, thank you for your great contribution to the development and strengthening cooperation with countries in the Sverdlovsk region of Africa, including Equatorial Guinea," a recent letter to Bugrov reads. "Confident that the results of your visit to this African country will not only help expand educational cooperation, but also become one of the starting points of the development of other areas of cooperation."
Currently, the Sverdlovsk regional government funds ongoing diplomatic visits to and from Africa. The Sverdlovsk Ministry of International Economic Relations plans to host Equatorial Guinea President Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo in early 2014 for a collaborative strategy development session.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants