UrFU ranked among top 100 international universities
Aside from maintaining its rank as the 84th best university in the world, QS agency also named UrFU as the best university in the region spanning from Tartarstan to Tomsk.
Moscow State University was the only Russian university to receive a higher rank than UrFU in the BRICS list. Ranked third in the world, Moscow State University fell behind Tsinghua University and Peking University-- both located in China.
The BRICS list evaluates the top universities throughout Brazil, Russia, China and South Africa.
"The development of world-class universities in the BRICS countries is a strategic priority needed to keep the economy growing, which is impossible without innovation, advanced research and training of highly qualified graduates," BRICS Regional Director Zoya Zaitseva said. "Russia has shown good results, and I hope that the project will improve the competitiveness of universities in the country [and] will be realized in the positive dynamics of universities."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants