France's Schneider Electric to open R&D center at Skolkhovo
"Russia is one of the most important regions for Schneider Electric," Schneider Executive Vice President of Energy Frederic Abbal said. "The company has already hired more than 12,000 employees in Russia, who work in six factories and several logistic centers all across Russia."
The Skolkhovo facility will deal primarily with development of an advanced smart grid electricity system, as well as designing control systems for autonomous generators and pipelines.
Both companies are hopeful that the new facility will comply with European standards for buildings with near-zero power consumption and be LEED certified.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants