Luxexpo draws prospective UrFU students
Participants came from such countries as Great Britain, Luxembourg, the U.S., Japan, Switzerland, Canada, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and Russia.
The event focused on architecture, construction and improvement of the urban environment. Approximately 10,000 prospective students from Luxembourg and foreign countries attended the fair.
Ural Federal University participated in the event as part of a stand organized by the Representation of the Russian Center of Culture and Science of the Russian Federation in Luxembourg. Professor Vladimir Alekhin represented the university at the delegation.
The booth was visited by prospective students interested in learning more about UrFU's bachelor's and master's programs, languages, living conditions, entertainment, sports, tuition fees and weather.
The booth was visited by prominent leaders in education from Luxembourg, as well as by architects and business people.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants