Yekaterinburg resident finds ostriches in trash can
Koksharova was taking the garbage out when her dog started barking and growling, and she discovered the ostriches in a bag in the trash can-- one living and one already dead, The Moscow Times reports.
The living ostrich has been safely placed in the local zoo.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants