Akademicheskaya Power Station completes first launch system
System testing showed that the station is working successfully, producing a total of 7,500 gigacalories in test mode. Experts estimate that the official launch of the power station will occur before the end of December, Ural Business Consulting reports.
"The facility is automated to a very great extent as is fitted with up-to-date equipment," Akademicheskaya's press service said, according to Ural Business Consulting. "The boiler's automation system is based on the micro-processing units. The motor-operated valves and mechanisms can be controlled remotely, and the system parameters are controller thermotechnically."
The launch system was installed to maintain stabilizing controls of the plant's hydraulic functions. As a result, the delivery of heat to southwest parts of Yekaterinburg will become more reliable.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants