UrFU hosts Hungarian delegation for tourism lecture
The Hungarian guests included Eva Horvati, the university director of the Centre for International Services, and Tamara Ratz, the director of the Hungarian Tourism Department. Horvati and Ratz met with UrFU First Vice Rector and Ural Touristic Association Director Dmitry Bugov earlier in the day.
During the meeting, the parties discussed popular tourist destinations in both Hungary and in the Urals, the hotel industry and opportunities for economic development. At the end, a memorandum of understanding was signed between UrFU and Kodolanyi Janos University.
At the lecture, Horvati and Ratz discussed employment opportunities for UrFU graduates interested in entering the tourism field.
Kodolanyi Janos University is a member of a 265-entity partnership of higher education institutions from across 46 countries.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants