Children's Philharmonic honors distinguished physicians in Yekaterinburg
The title of distinguished physician was established in 1940, and the first doctors earned the title in Sverdlovsk just three years later, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
The first to receive the awards were Vladimir Dmitriev, the head of the infection department at Kushvinskogo Hospital; Paul Miroschnikov, the head physician of the Artemovskaya Hospital; Matthew Lewontin, a professor at the Institute of Occupational Disease; and Gleb Bogolyubov, the head of the TB ward infirmary at Uralmashzavoda.
The number of distinguished physicians has grown to over 100, some of whom continue to work while others have retired, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants