Viktoria Plzen wins place in Europa League after CSKA defeat
CSKA needed to avoid defeat by Viktoria Plzen to qualify for the Europa League knockout stages, but approximately one hour into the game, CSKA player Alan Dzagoev was red-carded for violent conduct, Rsport.ru reports.
"We didn't have the strength or the concentration to overcome the resistance from our opponents," CSKA Moscow coach Leonid Slutsky said in a statement, according to Rsport.ru. "The key factor in that was Dzagoev's dismissal."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants