Ural Airlines launches Amadeus online booking module
Customers also have the ability to purchase additional in-flight services such as food, travel insurance and hotel reservations.
"Amadeus is a significant step in the development of online sales channels and improves the quality of service to our passengers," Ural Airlines Commercial Director Kirill Skuratov said. "This bodes well for the development of new features, both for passengers and for agents that implement our services."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants