UrFU hosts Russian-German energy forum
The forum focused on a wide range of topics, including electric power management in Europe, financing possibilities that would result from infrastructure modernization, the development of Sverdlovsk's heat supply systems and increasing power efficiency in Russia.
"We look into the future," Ural Federal University Rector Viktor Koksharov said. "All the technologies, which are being developed by our specialists today, will soon find implementation in the university technopark and our small innovative ventures."
Sergey Zyryanov, the vice premier of the Sverdlovsk region, said a primary concern at the forum was the energy consumption of Middle Urals plants.
The first Russian-German forum on power efficiency was organized by the German Minister of Foreign Affairs Frank-Walter Steinmeier, who is also the leader of the Social Democratic Party of Bundestag.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants