Yekaterinburg considers moving Expo 2020 materials to museum
Such materials include drawn layouts of the Expo village, three-dimensional models and the written bid proposal, Ekburg.ru reports.
Local historians argue that the city's bid to host EXPO 2020 marks an important milestone in Yekaterinburg's history, and that the physical products which resulted from the effort should be available for the public's enjoyment.
Current proposals call for an entire wing of the Yekaterinburg History Museum be devoted to the written materials and visual renderings associated with the city's plan for the international event, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants