ChTPZ's Shezhnost Festival draws 14,000 children
Festival activities concluded on Wednesday with a performance of "Once Upon a Time"-- an original comedic play written and produced by the Tyumen Drama Theater. An encore performance has been planned for an additional 2,500 students on Friday at ChTPZ's administrative facility in Almetyevsk, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The Snezhnost Festival provides cultural learning opportunities for disabled children under the care of ChTPZ's Palace of Culture. This year's event was attended by children living in special needs boarding schools and orphanages. Many of the children in attendance are living with psychological and learning disabilities.
"These are children of our workers, children from low-income families and from families with many children, and children from orphanages," ChTPZ said, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants