Aeroexpress to promote rail travel with Instagram photo contest
Participants were instructed to take photos of their views from an Aeroexpress railcar of motorists stuck in traffic to demonstrate how efficient rail travel is. Photos entered into the competition must contain the hash tag "#pokatvprobke" and contain the user tag "@aeroexpress".
Winners will be announced on the company's Facebook page, as well as its Instagram feed on Dec. 23, and will receive gifts and souvenirs as a reward.
The contest is Aeroexpress' second large-scale photo contest and the first time the competition has been opened to residents outside of Moscow.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants