Datastax co-founder lectures on Cassandra database at UrFU
DataStax is the computer software company that developed the Cassandra database.
In his lecture, Ellis spoke on NoSQL databases and his own experiences. The lecture was geared toward programmers of all types of experience.
The Cassandra database is used by Twitter and Instagram and has grown in popularity in Russia in recent years. SKB Kontur, which uses the database, invited Ellis to come speak at the conference.
The goal of the conference was to find more effective operations for large databases.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants