UrFU graduate Egor Mehontsev wins first fight as professional boxer in U.S.
Mehontsev was declared the winner of the match in Atlantic City, N.J. after TKO was made in the third round against his 24-year-old American opponent Pee Jay Kahagasom. Kahagasom was knocked to the floor three times by Mehontsev before the TKO was called.
Mehontsev competed in the 2012 Summer Olympics and was the only Russian male boxer to compete in the finals. He went on to receive the gold medal for his weight class.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants