Five-story submariner complex finished in Gadzhiyevo
In total, 48 families are preparing to move into the housing complex, which features thick insulated walls, marble floors, stainless steel appliances and an internal communication network that allows families in the complex to communicate with their loved ones under the sea, Ekburg.ru reports.
A housewarming event is expected to take place this week and will be attended by regional government and military officials, as well as representatives from private companies that helped construct the housing unit. Private industry has helped provide housing for sailors and their families in the area for more than 15 years.
A delegation of municipal officials from Yekaterinburg has already arrived in Gadzhiyevo, bringing with them housewarming gifts for sailors and their families, including laptops, office equipment, cleaning supplies, fresh produce and spa products.
The housewarming event will kick off with a concert by rock group Semantic Hallucinations, Ekburg.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants