Sverdlovsk transportation authorities investigate delayed UTair Phuket-Yekaterinburg flight
The Boeing 757 aircraft was delayed for nearly 24 hours while crews worked to correct a technical fault in the vehicle, Ural Business Consulting reports.
UTair has been cited for not providing an appropriate backup plane, causing hundreds of passengers to wait in a hotel adjacent to the airport. The transportation authority will investigate the incident and take appropriate punitive steps if deemed necessary, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants