UTair flight to Tyumen makes emergency landing at Yekaterinburg's Koltsovo Aiport
The airplane had 42 passengers on board and five crew members, none of whom were injured or needed medical care, The Voice of Russia reports.
A spokesman for Koltsovo Airport said the airplane belonged to the Utair carrier. Technicians from the airline will examine the aircraft to determine the cause of malfunction.
"The passengers will be placed on another [Tyumen-bound] flight," the spokesman said, adding however, that seven passengers declined to board a replacement plane, according to The Voice of Russia.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants