UrFU volunteers to participate in Sochi Olympic torch relay
The relay's organizing committee selected 690 students out of more than 2,500 applicants from UrFU's Yekaterinburg, Nizhny Tagil and Kamensk-Uralsk campuses. Approximately half of the selected students are students at UrFU's Yekaterinburg campus.
UrFU volunteer coordinator Alexander Antimonov said he hopes that the students' participation in the torch relay will ignite further student volunteerism at lower-profile athletic events, including the 2014 Paralympic Games and the Sport Krasnoyarsk 209 cooperative event with Siberian Federal University.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants