UrFU students to compete in ACM-ICPC International Collegiate Programming final
Denis Muhametyanov, Oleg Merkuryev and Aleksander Krasnoselskikh represented the university in the semi-final in St. Petersburg, where they earned the honor to represent UrFU in the final.
UrFU took fourth place in the event, solving as many tasks as the team from St. Petersburg State University, who won the tournament.
Three other teams represented UrFU at the tournament, including students Pavel Ageev, Ilya Kuchumov, Kirill Borozdin, Boris Parfenkov, Aleksey Kungurtsev and Nikita Yefanov.
In total, 225 teams participated in the semi-finals of the ACM-ICPC International Collegiate Programming Contest in St. Petersburg, Barnaul, Tbilisi and Tashkent. Sixteen teams will participate in the finals in Yekaterinburg.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants