USUE kicks off IT Week to celebrate Russian information science programs
On Sunday, the university hosted the 2013 Eurasia Cyber Cup, bringing together some of the best video gamers in the Urals to face off at in games like Counter Strike, Starcraft and FIFA 13.
A day of presentations from information technology companies in Yekaterinburg was held on Monday, featuring representatives from such companies as Softline, Zavod, Naumen, SAP and the Ural Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
Tuesday and Wednesday's events were comprised of workshops and master classes in the fields of information technology, followed by a day-long PhotoShop workshop on Thursday.
USUE's IT Week will conclude on Friday with a lecture by U.S. native Stacey Ferreira, who became a millionaire by the age of 20 through her company, MySocialCloud.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants