Moscow Lokomotiv rises to top of league after win against St. Petersburg Zenit
"It's too early to congratulate us," Lokomotiv coach Leonid Kuchuk said, noting that the team only leads Zenit by two points with 12 games left in the season, according to RIA Novosti.
Some fans speculate that Zenit's head coach, Luciano Spalletti, may be at fault for the team's recent string of losses leading up to their defeat against Lokomotiv. On Sunday, Zenit's game against Chechnya ended in a draw.
Coming in behind Moscow Lokomotiv and St. Petersburg Zenit, Moscow Spartak holds the third spot, following a win against FC Volga last week, RIA Novosti reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants