UrFU students win third place in Sverdlovsk's Scientific Olympiad
Undergraduate students Anastasia Lebedeva and Eugenia Ustovoy worked with associate professor Narhovoy Elena Nikolaevna to create an advertising campaign that focused on the university's ongoing efforts to modernize its educational programs. Their project further served to highlight ways in which a modernized university can make substantial contributions to the Sverdlovsk region's scientific and economic development.
Moreover, the students' project called for a program pairing young professionals with current students to provide a glimpse into the technology skills needed to be a successful employee in the advertising and public relations field.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants