Alps-Adria Klagenfurt professor Veronika Gustafsson to lecture on entrepreneurship at UrFU
The first lecture discussed different forms of international enterprise financing, such as international venture capital bootstrapping and crowdfunding. Gustafsson also discussed the problems of international enterprise registration.
The second lecture will cover issues of international entrepreneurial ethics and the psychological profile of the modern entrepreneur. The seminar will also analyze the topics of the registration, financing and development of an international start-up.
Veronica Gustafsson is an assistant professor at Alps-Adria University Klagenfurt's Department of Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship in Austria.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants