Dynamo Moscow jumps to No. 5 in RPL after 3-0 win against Ural Yekaterinburg
Dynamo's Vladimir Granat scored his second goal of the season in the first 28 minutes of the game, followed by a goal on the hour from Dynamo striker Kevin Kuranyi, who has faced injuries throughout the season, R-Sport reports.
Ural Yekaterinburg's Solosin saved a 66th-minute penalty by Alexander Kokorin after Dynamo's Igor Denisov was fouled in the box.
"The first half we weren't very good, not much came off for us, but we were much better in the second," Dynamo coach Dan Petrescu said, according to R-Sport. "The score doesn't reflect how the game went."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants