UrFU hosts Yekaterinburg Model UN to discuss women's access to education
Participants included students from Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Estonia, France, Sudan, Ecuador and the U.S. The event included the open screening of the film "Girl Rising" and was held with the support of the U.S. Consulate General in Yekaterinburg, the Yopolis project and Intel.
Students model the work of a UN session with the students acting as important political figures. Sessions take place in Russian, English and Spanish. The goal of the conference is to prepare a resolution analogous to a real UN resolution.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants